Consider your organisations Crisis Management Plans
- How effective is your crisis management plan?
- Are your senior leadership familiar with it?
- Have people or procedures changed?
- Is it up-to-date?
- Are your team trained and familiar with their roles in a crisis?
Resilient IT a full range of crisis management exercise options to validate your plans, rehearse procedures and prepare your people, from strategic senior management level to the tactical level and operational staff.
All our exercises are designed as leading exercises, not as tests that can be failed. We can apply or reduce pressure as required as the exercise unfolds, allowing staff to develop and gain confidence in their roles.
We have designed, planned and delivered successful exercises time and again for many different organisations of all sizes.
Exercises may be delivered as individual events to meet a specific crisis management objective or scenario, or delivered as part of an ongoing developmental programme designed to increase the long term resilience of your organisation as a whole.
Resilient IT’s exercises range from a simple walk-through of Incident and Crisis Management plans and table-top exercises to national resource-intensive simulations of crisis scenarios, played out in real-time.
- Crisis Plan Walk-throughs
- Table-Top Exercises
- Full Simulation Exercises
- Live Exercises
- Crisis Communications Exercises
- IT Disaster Recovery Exercises